What questions should you ask when identifying the right Sydney home and office removals business to complete your move?
- At what time do you start the charges?
- Are there any additional charges not listed in the quote?
- Is the deposit refundable?
- What size (in cubic metres) is your truck?
- Do you have any testimonials or references available for review?
- Do your men dismantle and reassemble onsite?
What is different when you use Better Home Removals?
Our team of hard-working, professional removalists are polite, honest, caring and considerate men who’ll do their utmost to ensure your home or office relocation is as smooth and stress-free as possible. Every one of the team is employed by Better Home Removals – we don’t use external contractors – meaning they’re all trained to our high-level of expertise. You can be sure they’ll take good care of your precious goods.
We pride ourselves on being real problem solvers and that means we plan every piece we move to minimise the time spent at your place. Our team is well-versed and entirely comfortable dismantling furniture to fit through narrow passages – it’s all part of the service.
If you’re looking for a safe pair of hands for your removals in Sydney, you need Better Home Removals.