What are your key values when servicing customers?
Trust and doing good work. We pride our business on being friendly, reliable and getting the job done!
Our business is now is 80% based on repeat work and referrals from clients over the past 20 years. We are specialist removalists in the North Beaches and Sydney, offering both home removals and office removals.
Top tips for planning your next move
- Dispose or use all hazardous chemicals as we cannot transport these e.g. pesticides, aerosols, LPG gas bottles etc.
- Organise redirection of mail and transfer of utilities, cancel newspaper deliveries, return local library books.
- Avoid watering your pot plants 2 days prior to the move.
- Use plenty of packing materials, paper and bubble wrap, even bed sheets and towels can be used for this.
- Use proper double walled boxes. Avoid using super market boxes.These boxes were not made to relocate fragile items and will possibly collapse and damaged your belongings. Small boxes will increase the number and add time to your job.
- Write the room you want your boxes to go into on the TOP of the box. Even numbering your boxes will assist you. An inventory list will be very helpful when unpacking.
- The last items you should pack up prior to your move will be your everyday kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom belongings.
- At what time do you start the charges?
- Are there any additional charges not listed in the quote?
- Is the deposit refundable?
- What is the size (cubic metres)of your truck?
- Do you have any testimonials or references I can view of your work?
- Do your men disassemble and reassemble?
Our team are polite, honest, and caring considerate men whom try and make any relocation as stress free and smooth as possible. They are all our employees, not external contractors, meaning they are schooled in our level of expertise. They take care of your precious goods.
We pride ourselves on being real problem solvers, this means that we plan every piece we move so that it minimises the time we spend at your place. We often breaking down furniture to fit through narrow passages – it’s all part of the service.